As a physician-owned facility, our purpose at Park Place Surgical Hospital is to provide patients with cost effective, less invasive, quality healthcare in a unique environment that promotes individual attention to your needs as a patient. Facility size, nurse to patient ratio, and team of experienced staff and physicians are key components in making Park Place Surgical Hospital the perfect setting for elective healthcare procedures.
Your physician has referred you to Park Place Surgical Hospital for elective surgery. Our mission is to provide superior yet cost-effective healthcare, and we are proud of our ability to combine innovation and efficiency.
Explanation of Charges
Your procedure involves a team effort on the part of a number of professionals who will care for you during your stay.
- Your surgeon will bill you separately for the professional fee for performing the procedure.
- The Anesthesiologist will bill you separately for anesthesia services.
- The Radiologist will bill you separately for x-ray services.
- Park Place Surgical Hospital will bill a facility charge that includes equipment, supplies, medications, and nursing care provided during your stay.
- Your surgeon may require special laboratory and pathology procedures. An additional bill from those providers will be mailed directly to you.
Should you have any questions concerning the charge components of your bill, please call (337) 237-8119. We will be happy to assist you in any way.
See the list, below, of currently contracted insurance providers. If your insurance carrier is not listed, you have questions as to whether a specific procedure is covered, or you want to inquire about out-of-network coverage, please contact the business office at (337) xxx-xxxx for assistance.