As a physician-owned facility, our purpose at Park Place Surgical Hospital is to provide patients with cost effective, less invasive, quality healthcare in a unique environment that promotes individual attention to your needs as a patient. Facility size, nurse to patient ratio, and team of experienced staff and physicians are key components in making Park Place Surgical Hospital the perfect setting for elective healthcare procedures.
Park Place Surgical Hospital specializes in adult and pediatric outpatient procedures. Surgical services are listed below, with some common procedures performed at our facility:
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colon and rectal surgeons treat diseases of the colon, rectum, anus and small bowel.
- Biopsy Rectal
- Transanal Excision
- Anal Fistulotomy
- Laparoscopic Bowel Resection
Ear, Nose & Throat (Otolaryngology)
Our Otolaryngology (pronounced oh-toe-lair-in-goll-oh-jee) surgeons are trained in the medical and surgical management and treatment of patients with diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat (ENT), and related structures of the head and neck.
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Tympanostomy (Ear Tubes)
- Sinus Irrigation & Shaving
- Adenoidectomy & Tonsillectomy
- Excision of Tonsil Tags
General Surgery is a specialty that focuses on abdominal organs and tissue including the esophagus, stomach, small bowel, colon, liver, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and thyroid gland.
- Gallbladder removal (laparoscopic cholecystectomy)
- Hernia repair
- Esophagus repair for acid reflux
- Excision of masses
Gynecology is the surgical specialty dealing with health of the female reproductive system.
- Diagnostic and operative laparoscopy
- Treatment for endometriosis
Orthopedic Surgery is concerned with conditions involving the musculoskeletal system, including spine, foot and ankle, knee, hand, sports medicine and other bone and muscle related injuries.
- Arthroscopic surgeries for knee and shoulder repair
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) reconstruction
- Carpal tunnel surgery
- Total Knee, Shoulder, & Hip Replacement
- Lumbar Decompression
- Cervical & Lumbar Fusions
Pain management physicians help patients manage acute pain, which stems from a temporary cause such as surgery, as well as chronic pain caused by various diseases/disorders that are more long lasting.
- Epidural steroid injection
- SI joint injection
Pedodontics refers to a branch of dentistry that specializes in dental care for children under the age of 16.
Park Place Surgical Hospital offers procedures in both cosmetic plastic surgery that is concerned with improving aesthetic appearance and reconstructive plastic surgery that is concerned with improving function.
- Nasal Fracture Manipulation/Reduction
- Excision of Excessive Skin
- Reduction (Mammaplasty/Mastopexy)
- Augmentation Mammaplastyß
- Breast Revision/Reconstruction
- Cosmetic facial surgery
Podiatrists deal with the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases of the human foot.
- Bunion Correction
- Hammer Toe
- Plantar Fasciectomy
Urology is the surgical specialty that focuses on the kidneys and urinary tract of males and females, and on the reproductive system of males
- Prostate surgery
- Non-invasive kidney stone removal (lithotripsy)
- Bladder incontinence surgery
This specialty treats diseases of the vascular system, or arteries and veins.
- EndoVenous Laser Ablation for Varicose Veins
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy for Varicose Veins
- Minimally Invasive Vein Stripping
- Ultrasound Guided Sclerotherapy
- Endoscopic Perforator Surgery for Venous Insufficiency/Stasis Ulcers