Arthroscopic Knee and Shoulder Repair
Orthopedic surgeons can utilize arthroscopic surgery to diagnose and treat a wide range of injuries and conditions in the knee or shoulder – including torn ligaments or cartilage, bone spurs, dislocated patella, torn rotator cuff and much more.
- Local or general anesthesia may be used
- Surgeon will make a small incision to the knee or shoulder
- An Arthroscope (with a tiny camera) is inserted to allow the surgeon to view the joint
- A sterile solution may be pumped in to expand the area and allow a better view of the joint
- Thin surgical instruments are inserted through the Arthroscope and utilized to make repairs
MEET OUR ORTHOPEDIC SURGEONS